Tenant Access

Notice: Service Fee

If you pay via credit or debit card, your statement will include a separate service fee with this transaction.

These fees are assessed by the credit card processor, not by the Clarion County Housing and Redevelopment Authority.

Note: Refunds will be processed less the service fee.

We Proudly Accept: